I've been going on a few dates here and there, really, I promise. However the month of May with work events, traveling to different cities, finding a new roommate, improv practice and shows...I've had zero time to date let alone actually write about it.
But I wanted to let you all know I have NOT given up dating (yet). I've been out with dates 71 and 72 twice each and soon you'll hear all about it.
In the meantime, please don't forget to send me some burning dating questions that you'd like discussed on the (web) radio on May 30th! I've gotten some great ones so far which include hot topics like:
- text message interpretations - do male and females do it differently?
- friends with benefits - can this type of relationship end well?
- ex-boyfriends - give 'em a chance or give 'em a kick?
- how to approach women in bars and non-bar settings without being a creeper?
- What have I learned about dating from this project?
Thanks to all who've sent over these great questions. Keep 'em coming, folks. Ask me something!
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org