OMG. Tinder What are you? Where have you been? Why are you so spectacular?
Let me count the ways:
- You show me men nearby on my phone
- Swipe to left if I don't like him
- Swipe to the right if I do
- You tell me if we matched immediately
- I could write him now or later
- You tell me if we have Facebook friends or likes in common
- You tell me his real first name and age
- You won't tell me his height so I can't be prejudiced
- You let me judge based on just photos allowing me to be completely honest with myself since I do that on OkCupid anyway
- You are in touch with reality
- You are instantly gratifying
- You might just be about sex...
- But I don't care
- You've connected me to a really interesting man with an accent and we've been on 3 dates...*
- OkCupid has NEVER done that
*Stay tuned for posts on my dates with the mysterious man from Latin America. No sex to report.