1. Do not be unoriginal
- An Englishman in New York
- An Australian in New York
- An Irishman in New York
We get it, You aren't from here and you're in New York.
- Hey :)
You lost me at boring.
- Hakuna Mattata
OMG. How? Why? I've seen this one more than three times
2. Do not pretend you're surprised to be here
- This app is crazy!
- This app is weird
- WTF is this?
3. Do not over/under explain
- Carpe Diem - Seize the Day
- That's my niece in the photo...
...One guy mentioned that the blond girl was his niece. Yet felt no need to explain why he was holding a giant machine gun.
4. Do not say it, show it
- Fluent in sarcasm
- Great sense of humor
- I'm outgoing, adventurous, and fun to hang out with
If you have to say it....it probably isn't true.
5. Do not use bathroom humor
- If you sprinkle when you tinkle be a sweetie and wipe the seatie.
6. Do not say dumb shit*
- When I was 19, I lost my virginity to a friend of my mother's who was twice my age. Mum doesn't know to this day, so zip the lip when you meet her.
*This rule applies to all previous rules